- Category: Samsung
- Created on 26 April 2012
- Written by Administrator
- Hits: 3546
Samsung WB150F manual is for that Smart Camera owner that have a format on pdf ebook. We provide you the link that come from the original website here not for user guide only but all about the product download such as software, upgrade and etc and also about what's on the user guide. if we have not provide the other download, you can contact us for the download. I am sure that you, the owner need a direction for how to operate, how to use mode menu, what will do if found troubleshooting, how about the warranty and etc. All information is contained on this Instruction eBook. you can read directly here in manual view page or if you want to save or keep the file, you can download and read with pdf reader. Before talking about the content of user manual, we will give you the Smart Camera full specification. This WB150F spec is also on their website and sometimes it is also included on the owner guide. The specification is Long Zoom WiFi Camera Type, Special features : SNS Upload, Email, PC Auto Backup, Remote Viewfinder, Microsoft SkyDrive, File Sharing, WiFi Direct, AllShare 2.2 & Authentication Browser, Approx. 14.2 MP Effective Pixel, 1/2.3? (Approx. 7.76mm) CCD Image Sensor Type, Schneider-KREUZNACH Lens, 18x Optical Zoom, 4.0 ~ 72mm Focal Length, 3.2 (W) ~ 5.8 (T) F No, Smart Auto : 1/8 ~ 1/2,000 sec., Program : 1 ~ 1/2,000 sec., Night : 8 ~ 1/2,000 sec., Manual : 16 ~ 1/2,000 sec. Range, TTL Auto Focus (Center AF, Multi AF, Tracking AF, Face Detection AF, Face Recognition AF, Selection AF) * Manual Focus, 3.0" TFT LCD Main LCD Screen, 460K Resolution, 1280×720 (30fps, 15fps), 640×480 (30fps, 15fps), 320×240 (30fps, 15fps) Recording, Microphone, Speaker, USB 2.0, NTSC, PAL (User selectable) Video Out, 4.19" x 2.35" x .92" (1.26") dimensions, Intelli-studio (CD) and SLB-10A Battery.
On this user guide or manual is devided by several table content from 68 pages pdf file format. The content is such below this.
- Basic functions : Unpacking, Camera layout, Inserting the battery and memory card, Charging the battery and turning on your camera, Performing the initial setup, Learning icons, Selecting options or menus, Setting the display and sound, Capturing photos and Tips for getting a clearer photo.
- Extended functions : Using the Smart Auto mode, Using the Scene mode, Using the Program mode, Using the Aperture Priority, Shutter Priority, or Manual mode, Using the Magic Plus mode and Using the Movie mode.
- Shooting options : Selecting a resolution and quality, Using the timer, Shooting in the dark, Changing the camera’s focus, Using Face Detection, Adjusting brightness and color, Using burst modes, Adjusting images and Reducing the sound of the zoom.
- Playback/Editing : Viewing photos or videos in Playback mode, Editing a photo, Viewing files on a TV, Transferring files to your Windows computer, Transferring files to your Mac computer and Printing photos with a PictBridge photo printer.
- Wireless network (WB150F/WB151F/WB152F only) : Connecting to a WLAN and configuring network settings, Using photo or video sharing websites, Sending photos or videos via email, Sending photos or videos to a smart phone, Using a smart phone as a remote shutter release, Uploading photos to a cloud server, Using Auto Backup to send photos or videos, Viewing photos or videos on a TV Link-enabled TV, Sending photos using Wi-Fi Direct and About the Wake on LAN (WOL) feature.
- Settings : Settings menu.
- Appendixes : Error messages, Camera maintenance, Camera specifications, Glossary, FCC notice, Declaration sentence in official languages and Index.
You can get download the WB150F Manual, Manual, setup, troubleshooting , etc here.
You can view first before get the pdf
Get your pdf here
Get Download Area for more file such as, software, firmware, driver, pc suite, etc here