- Created on 25 July 2012
- Written by Administrator
- Hits: 4132
If you are looking for Sony Xperia Neo L manual and download, you can find here. We also provide you information that concluded in summary or riview about this guide. It is shared on table content. In this Xperia Neo L page, if there are other product support download, we will give you here. This instruction guide comes directly from the original www.Sony.com website. This Sony Xperia Neo L comes with pdf format file. You should read this owner manual in order to know about information to operate or configure your phone. In this PDF you can find such as know Your Main Screen, adjust the volume, Install The Battery The First Time, Call An Operator, Make An Emergency Cal, Dialing Manually, Using Your Phone Book To Make A Call, Answering A Call When Your phone Is Closed, Ignore A Call When Your phone Is Closed, Review Call Histor, Deleting A New Text Immediately After Reading, restore phone to factory, troubleshooting and many more.
In this Sony Xperia Neo L guide you can find table content such as we provide below.
- Important information
- Android™ – what and why? : Applications
- Getting started : Assembly, Turning the phone on and off, Setup guide, Screen lock and Accounts and services.
- Getting to know your phone : Phone overview, Using the keys, Battery, Using the touchscreen, Home screen, Accessing and using applications, Status and notifications, Phone settings menu, Typing text, Keyboard and Phonepad settings, Customising your phone, Memory, Using a headset with your phone, Internet and messaging settings, Turning off data traffic, Data roaming and Network settings.
- Calling : Emergency calls, Call handling, Voicemail, Multiple calls, Conference calls and Call settings.
- Contacts : Transferring contacts to your new phone, Contacts screen overview, Managing your contacts, Communicating with your contacts, Sharing your contacts and Backing up contacts.
- Messaging : Using text and multimedia messaging and Text and multimedia message options.
- Email : Using email, Using email accounts and Gmail™ and other Google™ services.
- Google Talk
- Timescape : Timescape™ main view, Using Timescape, Timescape settings annd Timescape™ widge.
- Getting started with Google Play : Downloading from Google Play, Clearing your application data, Permissions and Installing applications not from Google Play.
- PlayNow service : Before you download content and Downloading from the PlayNow service.
- Video Unlimited : Video Unlimited™ menu overview, Creating a Video Unlimited account, Exploring the Video Unlimited selection, Renting or buying a video and Watching a video from Video Unlimited.
- Music Unlimited
- Getting organised : Calendar and Alarm clock.
- Scanning with the NeoReader application : NeoReader™ application menu overview
- Synchronising data on your phone : Synchronising with Google, Synchronising your corporate email, calendar and contacts, Synchronising with Facebook™ inside your Xperia™ phone and Synchronising using SyncML.
- Connecting to wireless networks : Wi-Fi and Virtual private networks (VPNs).
- Web browser : Browsing the web, Navigating web pages, Managing bookmarks, Managing text and images, Multiple windows, Downloading from the web and Browser settings.
- Music : Copying media files to your memory card and Using the music player.
- Identifying music using TrackID technology : Using TrackID™ technology results.
- Taking photos and recording videos : Camera controls overview, Using the camera, Using the video camera and Using panorama mode.
- Viewing photos and videos in Gallery : Working with albums and Working with photos in Gallery.
- Bluetooth wireless technology : Naming your phone, Pairing with another Bluetooth device and Sending and receiving items using Bluetooth™ technology.
- Connecting your phone to a computer : Transferring and handling content using a USB cable, Transferring files using Media transfer mode via Wi-Fi, PC Companion and Media Go.
- Using location services to find your position : Using GPS, Google Maps and Using Google Maps™ to get directions.
- Backing up and restoring : Types of content you can back up.
- Locking and protecting your phone : IMEI number, SIM card protection and Setting a screen lock.
- Updating your phone : Updating your phone wirelessly and Updating your phone using a USB cable connection.
- Phone settings overview
- Status and notification icons overview : Status icons and Notification icons.
- User support
- Troubleshooting : My phone is not working as expected, Resetting the phone, I cannot charge the phone, No battery charging icon appears when phone starts charging, The battery performance is low, I cannot transfer content between my phone and the computer,
- when using a USB cable, I cannot use Internet-based services and Error messages.
- Recycling your phone
- Legal information
You can get download the Sony Xperia Neo L Manual, driver, setup, troubleshooting and etc here.
You can view first before get the pdf
Get your pdf here
Get Download Area for more file such as, software, firmware, driver, phone suite, etc here
We do not have any responsibility for the content as we describe on our desclimer. You can read the disclaimer for more information. Sony Xperia Neo L Manual comes from Sony Website for free download.
Comment for Sony Xperia Neo L Manual MT25i :